RV Insurance

Who Needs RV Insurance?

There are several classes of recreational vehicles and they each need special insurance:

  • Class A covers RVs built like large commercial buses
  • Class B vehicles resemble vans, but have taller ceilings so you can stand up inside
  • Class C vehicles are large vehicles made from trucks or vans

Please contact us today and we will be happy to help you build the right RV policy for you!

Request a Quote

Thank you!